Tuesday, June 25, 2013

06/25/2013

The Daily Chatter*
06/25/2013

Tim thinks Bill is getting anal over our new f*cking system.

I finally posted my million and two pictures from our California trip. 
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201363950719141.1073741828.1184997245&type=1&l=57b67e41b3

Toni wants our company mascot to be a goldfish but then I reminded him that Riley is our mascot. He agreed that Riley would be hurt and not like him switching out our mascot.

"......After I eat I will be nice again." Nikki

Bill came back to the office and the guys were bonding in the dark in the man cave. He mentioned that he saw a movie like that once but had to close his eyes during most of it.

Mary's tired of everyone stealing her pencils and there's going to be hell to pay if she finds you.

Rick got a love letter delivered to work today.

If Bill asks for tape, don't give it to him. Roxanne told us how he sabotaged his own kitchen when her mother came over. Same sort of thing he did when Mary's parent's were visiting our new shop for the first time.

Bill was confused as to why Toni was stuck today. That's what happens when the guys "bond" with each other.

Roger told me I might be getting more access to the man cave soon. He won't tell me when though. 

Bill gets major brownie points for going to Tiffany's yesterday and buying Roxanne some earrings.

Rick, Tim and I are going to start some sort of RFMS Hate Group and all of you are welcome to join.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment