Wednesday, June 5, 2013

06/05/2013

The Daily Chatter*
06/05/2013

Bill thinks that most of our employees could be on Jerry Springer any day of the week. 

Roger thought it was weird that he had time blocked out with Bill just to hang out today but then it never happened. 

Bill told me he's buying me bubble tea today just to make me happy. It's come down to bribing me just to make me happy. It sounds like Rick picked a great week to be away from me.

Roger only wants 3 minutes of Bill's life, I understand he's hard to take sometimes. Roxanne should know this very well by now.

Bill wants Mary to tell her which lamp is his that was shipped to our office with her name on it. He thinks he gets 50% of her stuff. 

I'm pretty sure I heard Roger on the phone asking about singles today.... What's going on?

FYI, Matt would rather be referred to as homeless than as gay.

Bill says that Tim is The Godfather around here. I personally thought that Roger was The Godfather because of all the shady people he knows that can "do stuff". 



*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment