Wednesday, November 19, 2014

11/19/2014

The Daily Chatter*
11/19/2014

Tim warned me that it's an Office kind of day. I think he wants to put all of Bill's stuff in Jello and wrap his desk in wrapping paper since Bill called in sick today.

 

 
 


This picture should make Roxanne happy and Matt cut them so it should make everyone happy.

I'm pretty sure this is what Tim tells all of his customers.

Mary thinks little elves come in and mess with her computer in the middle of the night. It's definitely not elves..

"I thought Toni was your significant other." Roger to Tim

Mary told Bill yesterday that she wants to marry for money the second time around.

I think I freaked Roger out today when I knew a little too much about Bob Marley. I told him out of fairness I just Wikipediaed him yesterday.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment