Friday, November 7, 2014

11/07/2014

The Daily Chatter*
11/07/2014

One of Tim's customers just had an epiphany that Bill was the installer who installed carpet on his job years ago and the guy wanted to know how Bill was now Tim's boss.

I think Tim thinks that I went through his desk drawer and stole all of his invoices because he's starting to wonder why his pile is so thin.

"Roger, I need you." Mary

"Sucks to be Mary today." Roger

Tim is very upset that he doesn't have emoticons on his work email.

Ryan noticed that Kent put up some new signs on 84th Ave around the hotels. I mentioned it to Roger and he wanted to know how badly this would effect him.

Watch out world Roger is wifeless for the weekend.

Bill and Roxanne went to Blizzon. Im' surprised that Roxanne wasn't abducted by one of the crazies. There's clearly nothing that Bill could have done if she was abducted since he has absolutely no upper body strength.

Roger wants an unmarked vehicle for Christmas so that he can do devious things again.

I'm a little jealous, Ryan has IM at work and he had a conversation with another woman today about a loud mouth woman in his office who unfortunately is white trash and can be a pain to deal with. Today she had the gross habit of talking to everyone with food in her mouth but apparently the food muffled the loudness of her voice. I guess I shouldn't be jealous, if we had IM I would be getting messages from Tim all of the time saying to come back to the East Wing and do his work (luckily he doesn't know how to use his intercom or he would do the same) and Roger would just tell me to F*$% Off especially if I didn't bring food in.

Tim got his feelings hurt this morning because I didn't want him sitting down at Mary's desk and bugging me. Turns out it was a simple question but you never know with Tim, I just figured he signed all of us up to work some Holiday event for free while he would go off hunting. 
 
Roger told me that he was going to have a clear conscience on Monday because he wasn't going to be able to remember his weekend, he must be planning to hang with Matt.

Mary's getting calls from strangers about Wedding planning.




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment