Thursday, November 6, 2014

11/06/2014

The Daily Chatter*
11/06/2014

Now that I'm seeing a chiropractor, everyone else here seems to be complaining about their back.

Toni seems to have some interesting neighbors who fight all the time. I'm going to need a nightly log of all of the good gossip.

I read an article saying how Hello Kitty tattoos are fairly common. I think Roger needs to get one.

I think Bill is getting sick and tired of seeing kids. He probably should have thought about that before deciding to vacation at Disneyland. He wants people to start abducting the kids he see's without parents (just part of his sick sense of humor.)

I opened our Bill and Roxanne magnet last night and Ryan thinks it's a little creepy to have Bill starring at him from our fridge, Roxanne is of course adorable though.

Bill, you might as well just reset Typhinee's email password tonight because I'm sure it won't work again in the morning.

The only thing Mary claims that she wants for Christmas is a song recording of Ryan and Logan so please don't bother her with anything else.

Roger and Tim needed to be here today to give Toni a 101 in how to tell people to F*%& Off and in Tim's case it usually boosts his sales for some reason. Now that I think of it, Tim needs to be teaching everyone here how to do that.

 
 *not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment