Tuesday, November 11, 2014

11/11/2014

The Daily Chatter*
11/11/2014

Happy Veterans Day! Which would explain why the mail didn't come today.

Roger sure had quite the weekend, he posted on FB "We had the perfect marriage until my girlfriend started dating Dot's boyfriend" (Joe Biden I'm assuming). In Roger's defense he didn't realize he had a girlfriend (Roger had a really crazy weekend).

I told Ryan it's supposed to be 75 degrees today in my world. Then he told me about the ice that he saw on the cars today at work, how dare he upset me.

"You were useful for a change and you're not a crack whore." Roger to me

Bill was telling me today that Cilantrophobes are genetically retarded (maybe not his exact words) not to like Cilantro and they think it either tastes like soap or gym socks.

"Roger, my date stood me up, where do you want to go?"  Bill making Roger feel ultra important then Bill broke off that date

Tim, Toni and Cody are all going to bundle up tomorrow and go duck hunting leaving before the butt crack of dawn.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment