Friday, November 14, 2014

11/14/2014

The Daily Chatter*
11/14/2014

I told Roger he could come back to work because I changed out the soap in the bathroom for him.

I figured everyone would stay home knowing that Toni wasn't coming in today. Instead we threw a huge party with lots of dairy. Bill even brought in a huge bowl of lactose.

Because I changed out the soap Roger thinks he has some powers around here. He also told me that he doesn't abuse his powers....some of us would beg to differ.

"You're in sh*t soup." Tim to Steve

"I'm not late." Mary

Roger creeped Bill out today.

Why do I always get stuck with Crystal alone on my lunch time?

"I thought I had it made with Dot being sick and all." Roger to Bill

Roger started talking about Crystal's disease ridden keyboard after lunch. I'm pretty sure that's on our do not discuss list.

Toni's icork honey came in and didn't want to make eye contact with me. She gave Bill our mail that she received so apparently she likes Bill, I bet Bill even waves to her in the parking lot like Jessica apparently did.


*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment