Monday, November 10, 2014

11/10/2014

The Daily Chatter*
11/10/2014

What a terribly confusing weekend, one minute Macaulay Culkin was dead and then he wasn't.

Roger told me the nicest thing ever this morning, he told me that I wasn't a crack whore.

I don't get it, Roxanne needs Bill to take her to the dentist yet she can get her picture taken with this freak and not pee her pants.

Steve kept a dirty comment to himself, this day should go down in history.

The X-Men Mansion is finally on Google Maps with reviews about the school and they have the location as NY but Ryan and I have seen the mansion in person and its in Victoria, BC.
https://plus.google.com/112506068750209171874/about?hl=en&gl=us

"Don't bullsh*t me." Roger to Mary

Roger couldn't remember what he did this weekend so he made me check his fuel receipts to see where he went.

You gotta love text misspellings. Typhinee told us today that she texted "I can finally drink my tea" and it came up as "I can finally drink my pee." 

Mary was so excited about her son Ryan and his girlfriend Logan sending her a music tease of them singing together. If she gets the whole song I think she's going to feel like Stefano's song (that she was making fun of last week) was tame compared to the filth that they are going to send. Mary's definitely going to start thinking twice before asking for anything. 




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment