Monday, November 17, 2014

11/17/2014

The Daily Chatter*
11/17/2014

I was at Lowe's yesterday and I got super excited because I thought they had an Ewok stocking (which Toni needs) but it turns out it was only Chewbacca.

Toni needs to get a dog so that he can have a real living Ewok.

 
Ryan and I had an exciting weekend; Friday night we came home to no running water, luckily our neighbors discovered it first and called for someone to fix it. The first thing Ryan asks is if I paid the water bill, he obviously doesn't trust me to pay our bills. The next morning we were finally able to see our roof and how many shingles blew off during the storm, luckily that got fixed the same day too. Then yesterday Ryan went to fix the toilet and ended up replacing the whole thing, a ten minute project turned into an all day event so that was our weekend in a nutshell.

"What do you mean, possibly?" Bill to Tim

We saw a movie with Joe Rogan in it the other night and Ryan said he looked just like Toni. I will have to agree with Ryan after seeing this picture.

 

It's a good thing for "The Daily Chatter" otherwise Bill wouldn't have had any idea that Toni's icork honey brought in the mail the other day. He was on his phone and thought it was just the mail lady.

I feel like I'm really behind the times, I really should have a Twitter account so that I can be following all of the groups that Roger follows like The KKK and The Black Panthers. 

"There are three old farts here minus Damon." Roger

Tim's not even here and he's bugging the crap out of me. I had to fix several of his PO's today, he owes me now.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment