Friday, October 31, 2014

10/31/2014

The Daily Chatter*
10/31/2014

Happy Birthday to everyone's favorite installer Matt! (Don't worry Steve, I'll say the same thing on your birthday too).

Tim was very disappointed with my cake selection today apparently he doesn't do anything pumpkin.

Tim says his costume today is a scruffy mother f**$%^ because he didn't shave.

Toni saved Tim's day and brought in spooky doughnuts.

I was glad to hear that Jared's afraid of me, I wish Crystal was.

Toni got his license renewed at lunch today and he changed his last name to Grab.

Roger and I agreed on something today, we both hate Cousin Brucie and his ramblings on Sirius XM.

Toni was a little confused about one of my birthday signs today. He thought that Steve was our hairiest installer.

Steve also has an issue with pumpkin...I work with some really stupid people.

"I'm only gay with my left hand." Toni

Ryan told me the other day that his company has sexual harassment training and I lied and said we do too.  Except we seem to do everything that the sexual harrassment classes tell us not to do.

Have a Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious vacation Bill and Roxanne!

*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment