Thursday, October 9, 2014

10/09/2014

The Daily Chatter*
10/09/2014

Thank-you Serge for bringing us chocolate with booze in it. It's just what I needed first thing this morning.

Tim thinks Roger is a SOB, it's about time somebody else around here said it.

Things are getting really bad around here, Tim mistook Damon for me. That's it, I'm just going to dress like Damon from now on.

Tim is very upset that he didn't get invited to the wedding of the century. He was  looking forward to getting all dressed up and wearing his new top hat that he bought just for the wedding. He was also hoping to shake it up on the dance floor with all of Stephanie's Sorority Sisters.

Roger and Tim said they were going to talk sh*t about Typhinee and me at lunch. Hopefully he lets me know how that goes. 

Toni's stressing about the wedding. I think decorating and coordinating everything is really getting to him.  He's so over the top on everything and he really needs to cut back on the glitter for heaven sakes. 

Tim told me that he was going to Lover's then going home to "mow the lawn." I'm just not sure what that means but somebody should warn Donna. 

Roger's a little upset right now, Joe Biden took his woman.

Ryan said that Toni's icork honey pulled out of her spot last night and played with her phone for a few minutes before driving off. Toni obviously needs to talk to her about this bad and dangerous habit.

Our Newport, Rhode Island stop was one of my favorites, we had beautiful weather and a great time exploring four of the summer cottages of the wealthy from around the early 1900's. I decided that I want to live in either The Breakers or The Elms, Ryan can join me if he wants to.







*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment