Monday, October 27, 2014

10/27/2014

The Daily Chatter*
10/27/2014

Steve actually noticed that Mary's desk was clean. Amazing coming from a guy.

Steve thinks his youngest daughter may be a lesbian because she has a boob fetish. I personally just think she takes after her dad.

Roger and I think that Typhinee called in sick today because she's been drinking. She tried emailing Roger's email but she had his first, last and .com at the end of it (completely wrong).

Roxanne tried telling me that she makes Bill wear his helmet to work but apparently he just takes it off before he gets here. She obviously needs to child proof it or buy him something that he'll want to wear like this.


Bill was quite concerned that Mary quit her job because her desk was so clean.

I can't believe Matt missed this.
Steve sure is quick to blame everything on Matt.

I just found out that Tim has been making fun of me and turning all of the animals in our office upside down (it's a good thing Riley wasn't here). Needless to say he's the idiot who turned the owl upside down in the bathroom (after Roxanne's idiot did) and let the oil leak out and he taped the beaver upside down on the door too.

I left a note on Tim's desk that this picture wasn't normal for owls or beavers. 

 "I loaned her my card for one day" Bill about Roxanne putting everything on his credit card. 



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment