Tuesday, October 28, 2014

10/28/2014

The Daily Chatter*
10/28/2014

Happy 128th Birthday to our Statue of Liberty. I should have brought in cake...

Since Bill thinks he has very large hands, I found a smaller plug in for the bathroom that his hands hopefully won't hit. The problem is it doesn't have an owl on it and most of you are trained to know that the owl goes right side up so don't knock this one out of the socket.

Tim wanted to know who tattled on him yesterday and I told him that Bill has a big mouth and can't keep a secret. I'm pretty sure Tim kicked the crap out of him at lunch (and I'm pretty sure Bill didn't have his helmet on).

"Dusting is the only thing that I'm really good at." Roger

I clicked through a list of "Celebrities who Have Served Time" and most of them were for DUI's but this one surprised me. At age 25 Tim Allen was jailed for drug trafficking and was caught with 1.4 pounds of cocaine. He obviously didn't carry a purse because according to Toni you could fit  2 gallons of cocaine in some of them.

Toni committed a huge crime yesterday, he's lucky I didn't file a police report on him. (As I'm typing this a police car just drove by.) He was badmouthing "Friends" and if Nikki ever finds out about this she's going to tell him the following:


It was really nice of Matt to donate his entire check to Damon's son this week by marking his time card Frank.

Roger tried warning me about Steve's story today and told me it was just like "Brokeback Mountain".

Mary brought up Brakeman Bill today and Toni asked if he was a Thomas the Train character. (I think that made her feel a little old and now Toni won't be getting a birthday present).

Roger says he's just a sissy boy.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment