Wednesday, October 29, 2014

10/29/2014

The Daily Chatter*
10/29/2014

Cody is a trouble maker, last night in my dream he was making me put up signs everywhere about something that went missing. There was some food delivery truck parked in our parking lot and it had a painted back window with an ugly shrimp on it and for some reason I decided to hang one of our signs there but instead of just hanging my sign I decided to Windex the window before I hung it. The paint came off of course and I ended up running inside the building to hide. Then the guy came in and wanted Bill to pay for the damage that I caused and then I started arguing that it wasn't even a good painting anyways but Bill just got out a wod of dollar bills (probably the ones he was going to use at the strip club) and paid him off. I know it might sound like I'm the hellion but it was really all Cody's fault.

Marty told me that he likes my shirt. Can you see through it?

Today the UPS lady complained about all of her friends who get Botox.

Riley came to work with Mary today and was making Toni and I laugh during our PK Meeting this morning.

The blue BMW guy must have been distracted today because he pulled in right next to Roger's van, he never parks next to anybody.

Roger was talking about jumping off a cliff today and nobody seemed to care. I think he was disappointed that we didn't have cake.

Roxanne has a sister who needs to be b*tch slapped.

Speaking of sisters, my sister is apparently quitting her post office job on Monday.

Roger thinks Mary's sand looks like sperm today.

Bill says he has to get Roger his own office because his devious ideas are coming out in front of the other employees.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment