Wednesday, October 15, 2014

10/15/2014

The Daily Chatter*
10/15/2014


I saw the beginning and end (I kind of fell asleep during the middle) of  the new show "Marry Me" last night, it has two of the actors from "Burning Love" in it. It could be a funny show but it also could be annoying so I guess I'll have to see next weeks to decide.
Bill is the worst, Typhinee asked him to bring her something back from Gators and he totally disappointed her and forgot.

Serge needs to wear a name tag when he comes to our office just for Tim's sake. 

Tim's not going fishing tomorrow despite the rumor that Toni started.

I found Toni a wedding photographer and he thinks if they have a winter wedding that he can get a discount based on skin coloring.



Our next cruise port was St John, New Brunswick in Canada. We rented a car and went and saw their reversing rapids and we went on a freaking long hike to see wildlife and only ended up seeing a few seals and some squirrels. While I was taking pictures of the seals my mother asked me how many pictures my camera held.  Obviously she hasn't figured out SD cards yet....






*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment