Wednesday, October 22, 2014

10/22/2014

The Daily Chatter*
10/22/2014

I think we need to do some simple testing here before hiring anyone. The owl in the bathroom was turned upside down again which is really bad because one side has an arrow and the other side has an owl who should be sitting upright. Second even if Roger passes that test he needs to be evaluated, he said "hello everyone" this morning to a very empty room. I guess I should cut him some slack he did mention that he just got back from an early morning threesome with Matt and some woman (who was not his wife).

Ryan told me that he missed my verbal abuse yesterday since we drove separate cars.

Roger seems to be very upset with me that I didn't bring in blueberry muffins. He even came back into the kitchen a second time expecting to find some after he told me that's what he wanted today.

Bill left his jacket at Amante's, Roxanne didn't steal it but I'm sure she had he$$ to pay last night.

Why hasn't Mary sold one of these yet?


The beaver sign is back on the bathroom door because Roger is a peeping Tom and likes to walk in on guys.

Toni said he had a grumpy Nikki last night because a restaurant took her favorite item off their menu and she would not let it go.

"I'm sure you and Ryan have had this same argument that Roxanne and I had as all couples do over Batman." Bill

We have to fire Bill because he's the idiot putting the owl outlet plug in upside down and he was also happy to admit it. I made a point to express my concern to Roxanne  that she can do so much better. She mentioned that she just keeps him around for his brut (I'm assuming she means that she likes his aftershave) because if we're talking strength, my money is on her that she could win a wrestling match with him.

Toni seemed to be turned on this afternoon when some guy got all handsy with him.

Another one of the numerous reasons that Roger needs therapy is that he thinks he did an estimate at Tom Cruise's house.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment