Friday, October 24, 2014

10/23/2014

The Daily Chatter*
10/23/2014

I think I did or said something stupid last night at home and my new defensive answer is "at least I know which side up the owl in the bathroom goes."

I think it's really mean of Roxanne to let Bill go to work without his helmet. She apparently doesn't care what happens to him.

Bill wanted to get Stephanie something unique and unusual for a wedding gift and he mentioned that he was going to buy her a Dick's Sporting Goods gift card but apparently Roxanne had better sense than to let him do that.

Someone had another altercation with the owl in the bathroom around noon today. What did that poor little owl ever do to anyone?

Who did Tim have dirt on at Emser to get his old expensive tile returned after they told him no?

"Did you know that Matt's middle name is Anus?" Toni


*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment