Monday, October 13, 2014

10/13/2014

The Daily Chatter*
10/13/2014

Congratulations to Mary, wedding planner extraordinaire, she made it through Stephanie's wedding and everything looked wonderful but I heard that she got tired and b*tchy towards the end of the evening (so glad I wasn't there for that).

Bill may not know it but I saved his life today. There was a huge spider, almost the size of Riley, that was in his office this morning and now it is currently in the vacuum cleaner which he will need to empty.

Toni needs to hurry up and propose otherwise Ryan and Michael are going to take his opportunity....
Toni, this picture says it all and you obviously don't have much time.


I felt like Roxanne and I shared the same thoughts on Saturday night, all she was concerned about was getting to be one of the first tables to go through the buffet line at the wedding. I was glad to find out that I'm not the only shallow woman out there.

I'm very disappointed, I just heard that Hugh Grant doesn't want to be in "Bridget Jones Diary 3" in fact he wants to quit doing movies. The fight scenes in "Bridget Jones Diary" are the best and they wont be the same without Hugh.

I couldn't tell Riley that I went to Stephanie's wedding without her, I decided I would let Mary break the news to her.

"Jerry Seinfeld watch out!" Toni   Is Toni going to hit on him too?

Toni has some Russian food at his desk and it sounds like there's a little something something going on between him and Serge. Toni says he doesn't get to stay the night so it's not really sleeping together. 

According to Bill, Roxanne thought the room was spinning at the wedding, I'm sure it was because of the awesome stars on the ceiling and not because she was drinking all of "Bill's" champagne.

Bill has a disgusting pile of something on his desk (looks a little like poo) and he claims he likes to play with it while he's on the phone with Steve.

According to FB Toni still lives in Ellensburg and both his and Nikki's relationship statuses say to ask them about it. Toni should probably just change that to "It's complicated because we have to wait for all of Nikki's siblings to get married before us."



Roger wants to buy one of his customers a one way ticket back to her country....

I also missed out on the bikini contest that Roxanne was going to have with some guy at the wedding.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment