Friday, October 24, 2014

10/24/2014

The Daily Chatter*
10/24/2014

I had a dream last night that I was over at Bill and Roxanne's apartment on Thanksgiving and I remember that everything I did was annoying Bill, of course it didn't help that I was telling him where to put all of his furniture and trying to rearrange his place. I have a feeling that I won't ever be invited over now because of this incident.

Yesterday while waiting to see the Chiropractor some old guy asked me how long it took for me to answer my husband after he proposed (but he didn't say it quite in those words). I of course had no idea what he was talking about because first it was an odd question and second I thought I mistook his question for maybe how long we waited before getting married. I knew whatever I was going to say was probably a way different answer than he wanted to hear. When I said it was just a matter of seconds he proceeded to tell me that he asked his girlfriend to marry him and gave her till November 7th to answer.

Apparently I owe Roxanne a huge apology, I completely stressed her out last night by not sending The Chatter on time. 

Toni and Tim got a little rambunctious with each other this morning and there was duct tape involved, need I say more. 

Tim was talking on the phone with Crystal today and I could hear her voice and I had to walk out of the room, her voice was annoying me.

Roger's going to be bummed, "Honey Boo Boo" was cancelled because the stupid mother had a relationship 10 years ago with a man who had been convicted of molesting a young relative of hers.

Here's the latest Kim Jong-Un sighting. I'm pretty sure he's looking for Ebola in NY.





*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment