Friday, August 30, 2019

08/30/2019

The Daily Chatter*
08/30/2019

Sarah made the mistake of asking if anybody needed anything at the store and when I gave her my list she came back and said the store was out of all of those items....Is it the Apocalypse again? Is it going to snow or something?

Sarah and Ashley went to their secret meeting last night and it was at the Salish Lodge and one of the guys who worked there was mentioning that they get about 2-3 suicides per year (that jump near the falls) and they're usually women. I guess the guys go to a different spot nearby. Are there signs that indicate women only? I will definitely have to check the next time that I go there.

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend and remember that Tim claims that he's finally coming back to work on Tuesday (even though he lied once before).

*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment