Friday, August 16, 2019

08/16/2019

The Daily Chatter*
08/16/2019

I love having Riley around, this dog is great for picking up chicks and dudes.

John now thinks you only have to work for us a couple of days in order to get a vacation (since Veronica is on vacation).

Bill told me to put up a dog kenneling sign on Monday and today he tried telling me that his kids were better behaved than the dog and he tried making me kennel them in my office.

Poor Faith is trying to do as much as possible because she doesn't want Typh mad at her when she gets back. Obviously Faith doesn't know the rule, nobody usually covers for anybody when someones on vacation so Typh should be happy that Faith did something. Besides if Typh gets mad we'll threaten her with showroom Bob. 


*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment