Monday, August 5, 2019

08/05/2019

The Daily Chatter*
08/05/2019

Don't ask Michael about his scars, Sarah and I were almost traumatized again this morning.

Ashley lied, she was not bright eyed and bushy tailed today.

Bill was gloating that Mary and Ashley told him that he was right today. I told him that Ashley didn't count because she was still hung over.

Michael thought I had a man in the bathroom with me today. Apparently he thinks a man needs to be present if I use the men's bathroom. I'll ask for a volunteer next time so that I don't get in trouble with Michael.

Howard couldn't tell if it was me or Steve who said hi to him today, I'm going to need years of therapy for this.

"I'm just repeating what Steve and Toni told me." Bill as I was mocking him because he had completely wrong information

*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment