Wednesday, August 28, 2019

08/28/2019

The Daily Chatter*
08/28/2019

According to Ashley she says that Matt or Steve can give her CPR but not Gabe because she's pretty sure he killed his dummy last night.

My feelings are quite hurt, Michael professed his love for me on the break room door yesterday yet he offered to make Ashley chutney and nothing for me.

Now Ashley's taking on Michael's tricks, she asked me if I was alone in the mens bathroom today when I came out. I told this girl that one guy left the door open for me while he did his business and rumors (that I made up) start to fly.

I was very surprised to see my husbands text asking me to reload his sex card. I'll have to ask him about that later but then he changed his story and said SBX (Starbucks) card.

Sarah found a customer who loves all things Irish and he even cried for her, she may have a new bestie.


*not to be construed as Gossip



No comments:

Post a Comment