Tuesday, August 27, 2019

08/27/2019

The Daily Chatter*
08/27/2019

Thanks Tim we threw you a welcome back party and you didn't show up. *Correction he showed up for the pizza at the CPR class.

Ashley informed all of us that today is the first day of the return of the pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks.

Michael can't stand everyone else in the office getting attention so he has to make his own signs (which essentially led to our breakroom door text today).


Sarah is going to start a blog called "Good Times with Gloria", I can't wait for her kinky blog.

Ashley's still not convinced that Bud didn't punch somebody and that's how his hand incident occurred. She's already called and signed him up for an anger management class.

Michael lied to me, he leaves for Maui tomorrow and not Thursday.

Steve told me that if he's not back in time for the CPR class to start without him. I told him that we were playing spin the bottle first and he perked up and said he would be on time (I know he wants to be first in line for Toni).

Michael claims that he has different black market shampoo to bribe me with.

Toni's going to be jealous because Steve and I were talking about Vance today without him.

*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment