Wednesday, August 7, 2019

08/07/2019

The Daily Chatter*
08/07/2019

I'm going to have to demand that the company gets vision insurance because Bud seems to be getting Michael and I confused lately...

Mary's trying to hide something, she gave us a bogus number for her family.

Bill doesn't think that people actually read the words in his emails.

I think Typh is rightfully afraid of me because I called her a whole bunch of pet names today.

"I'm useless, I don't know where my coffee cup is." Bill

Toni of all people actually kept me from doing something stupid today.

Sarah's pretty sure everyone is signing up for the CPR class because they think it's going to be a make out session. If that's the case do we also get to play spin the bottle and how much alcohol will be involved?

Bill wants to know why Tim responded with a yes when he never says yes to anything. 

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment