Saturday, August 3, 2019

08/02/2019

The Daily Chatter*
08/02/2019

Kahlua doesn't seem to like Riley, Bryan or Steve. I understand not liking Steve but I think she was too hasty with the other two.

Bill had fifteen computers set up on his desk and he was apparently hacking Russia.

"Holy crap, we just got put to shame." Bill and Toni because I knew what a bayonet was and they were trying to think of the word.

Steve was trying to outdo me today, he came in with his thumb wrapped up and I have a large bandage on my shoulder covering my stitches so I thought I won until Connie outdid all of us.

Toni and Ashley are going to be mad that they missed out on the firemen that we were just talking about the previous day but unfortunately it wasn't for a good reason.

I heard that Typh saved the day again during another crisis but seriously I only saw her rummaging around in Connie's purse and flirting with the firemen while Faith was doing all of the hard work so I'm not buying it this time.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment