Tuesday, August 20, 2019

08/20/2019

The Daily Chatter*
08/20/2019

Sarah's response to everything right now is "it's going to go great".

Michael demanded his own parking space this morning or else he says that he's not coming in. I know a bunch of people here who would love for him not to come in at all so I'm pretty sure that if we gave him a space one of his fellow employees would just take down the sign to tick him off.

Sarah has definitely outdone everybody else on her safety outfit and Toni's going to be jealous because I know that Bill already is.

Does the temp think that there are multiple April's that work here? She asked me to confirm my last name before she gave me my Amazon package today. It's a good thing that I didn't have to explain to her that I have two last names because that might have blown her mind.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment