Thursday, August 15, 2019

08/15/2019

The Daily Chatter*
08/15/2019

Pat called me his favorite b*tch today but when I called him out on it he claims he was talking about the dog (likely story, Riley's too sweet).

Michael showed us his awesome rock star moves this morning but I'm still waiting for my Magicistical Michael performance.

Sarah found a man in our showroom today who likes to talk more than she does and she (along with the rest of us) wanted to scream at him to shut up.

Pat wanted to quit today during the middle of a very long customer unscheduled appointment in the showroom today. Bryan even took over and started pushing these people out the door but they just refused to leave and kept finding crap to look at.

Toni's #1 rule is to not f*ck kids and his #2 rule is to not f*ck animals. I'm pretty sure Toni stole these rules from Roger.

I'm going to need to insist that the guys learn how to close the bathroom door all of the way if they want to use it or else they are going to get a bucket for their office.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment