Friday, February 22, 2019

02/22/2019

The Daily Chatter*
02/22/2019

Man Bryan's good, he sold his first order to a blind woman.

We are celebrating Sarah's birthday today but everyone seems more excited for Toni and me leaving for a week.

"I'm tired of all of the women in my life thinking that they're always right." Bill

Ricky (Jared's guy) congratulated me on becoming a grandmother to Toni's kid.

It's just like the good old days today, Steve and Bill are roaming around together and Bill has even resorted to calling Steve babe.

Heather obviously doesn't understand my personal space issues.

We have all decided that since Kellen is gone that the food in our big fridge is starting to pile up.

"I sleep with a chick there." Bill

The Whatever Board of the Day


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment