Monday, February 4, 2019

02/04/2019

The Daily Chatter*
02/04/2019

Bill decided to take a snow day for his Birthday and I hope he understands that those of us who actually showed up today can't be trusted to save him any food, especially me since I have a eating disorder because of Michael.

The shocking news that we learned today is that Cronin is closing their doors after 100 plus years in business.

I'm pretty sure our cleaning people think I'm nuts, every time they vacuum behind my door I probably scare them with my Kellen on a stick.

Toni's definitely scoring points with the men in the warehouse. He made them get up super early to meet him at his airport job then all Toni wanted to do was cuddle because he was cold because he wore the wrong socks.

Michael tried telling us that the climate around Mercer Island was much more tolerable today than what we had in the valley. He missed out because we had fireball snow cones and a snow man contest (Ashley might still be stuck in the middle of the snowman because it froze pretty hard and I couldn't get her out and I left because I couldn't stand hearing her scream).


*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment