Wednesday, February 6, 2019

02/06/2019

The Daily Chatter*
02/06/2019

"So does this mean that we've slept together if you gave me crabs?" Tim to Michael

"I'm not sure why we only have John Wayne up on special occasions." Bill

The guys finally figured out the reason that Ashley never comes out of her office, she has a phone sex line. A contractor told her today that he loved her at the end of their conversation.

"Stop touching my nipples." Toni to Steve

Leave it to Bill to tell Steve and me that we were getting our "Friends" episodes confused.

Typhinee accused me of doing male genital floor art which of course is something that Toni would do. I on the other hand was just cleaning up somebody's mess or so I claim.

"Ass tack to stairs." Sarah's estimate that she proof read luckily

The Whatever Board of the Day

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment