Tuesday, February 5, 2019

02/05/2019

The Daily Chatter*
02/05/2019

I just found out yesterday that Toni is also going on vacation with Michael and me. Are the rest of you coming as well?

Bryan definitely thinks that I'm a pervert and I'm not totally sure why, I only told him I was going to check the security footage in the men's restroom to see if someone was in there.

Sarah claims that she couldn't get out of her driveway to come into work today. What she apparently meant to say was that she was out with Michael (interestingly enough everyone else made it into work today but those two).

I finally gave Bill a somewhat manly birthday theme (although I still think Justin Bieber was his favorite) but I'll probably get in trouble for turning his Zen garden into The Sands of Iwo Jima for his John Wayne theme, if you didn't know the zen garden in Bill's office is a do not touch zone. I'm pretty sure he even mentions it in our employee handbook. I"m still curious as to what kind of punishment Luke got for flooding Bill's other zen garden.

I think the John Wayne Fan Club people are going to hunt me down and hang me for turning John Wayne into John Travolta which is all Roxanne's fault.

The Whatever Board of the Day
*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment