Thursday, February 14, 2019

02/14/2019

The Daily Chatter*
02/14/2019

Apparently Roger would have stayed working for us if he had realized how hard it was going to be to change his address in the Jimmy John's app.

Heather's the sweetest, she gave all of us kisses today.

Man Typhinee's bossy, again I can't seem to do anything right.

I had a major crisis on Tuesday night, I hadn't slept well the night before so I was exhausted and I noticed that my legs had weird blue marks on them. My first thought was how could I have so many bruises, then my next fifteen thoughts were all about how I was probably going to die from some horrible disease and that my Hawaii pictures of me were going to be horrible, ten minutes later I was sound asleep and it never crossed my mind again until last night when I was getting ready for bed and realized that I did the typical man thing and didn't heed the warning label advice and wash my new jeans before I wore them. The worst part about this story is it involves no alcohol and I'm pretty sure Bill and Mary are going to have me drug tested next week because my husband is already questioning my sanity.

The Whatever Board of the Day



*not to be construed as Gossip








No comments:

Post a Comment