Tuesday, July 28, 2015

07/28/2015

The Daily Chatter*
07/28/2015

Roger wants to know why the women in our office are allowed to wander about with no restrictions. Bill informed him that we have a free range office.

Typhinee actually ran in her wedge heels today that she's trying to break in for a wedding this weekend.

"I think there's something wrong with my laser." Roger to Bill   Is that what these men are calling it now days?

Roger is changing his mind on the Lemon Chiffon soap scent. I think it's making him hungry because it smells like Lemon Meringue pie.

Roger didn't believe me when I said Bill was at lunch. He had to interrogate me about it.

Tim doesn't want anyone to mention or think about his a$$hole for five years. Mary told him that she wouldn't.

Bill told us today that he thinks that if Roxanne takes this new job she'll spend all of her money at the Fran's Chocolate shop inside the hotel.

Roxanne told me an ironic story about a security guard who wouldn't patrol the parking lot at night because he didn't feel safe.


*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment