Friday, July 10, 2015

07/10/2015

The Daily Chatter*
07/10/2015

"I know this isn't the way we're supposed to do things...." Roger to Cody

"How do we go from a bromance to anal sex Toni?" Bill

Bill gave me permission to yell at Steve today and that's why Steve hid from me today.

I had a dream last night that I was standing in the middle of Crystal's kitchen and I was thinking to myself that Jessica was wrong because Crystal's house is immaculate.

Out Tandus rep showed up with a cooler full of water and was trying to give it out. Bill and Roger thought he was some homeless guy and didn't know who he was and we all thought it was odd that he was only giving out water...

Congratulations to Tim, his son gets married this weekend and Tim will be happy to have all of the festivities behind him. 


*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment