Monday, July 20, 2015

07/20/2015

The Daily Chatter*
07/20/2015

Roxanne thinks that they are going to be busy the day of the Chocolate Festival on 10/04/15, likely story.

Everyone at Toni and Nikki's engagement party seemed to have very bad blame issues. First I heard that Stephanie got all of the names of whom to invite from the office from her mother, so Roger, Typhinee, Steve, Matt and Cody blame Mary for not getting the invite and the rest of us will blame her for only getting it a week in advance. Then Toni's mother blamed Toni's sister for spilling the beans about the party and Toni's sister blamed her mother so it was one big confusing mess.

Toni went to a spin class today to judge hipsters and stay at home moms. He mentioned there were a bunch of guys there too so I now know where he'll be hanging out.

I think we need to sanitize our carpet samples, I was told that Bill made a comment that he likes to roll around naked on our carpet samples.

Roger's such a moron, he mentioned awhile back that he was going to try to meet up with Ryan and me at the Bite of Seattle. He obviously forgot to mention that he would be in South Carolina at his KKK Meeting performing his Grand Dragon duties and would not able to make it. It must have been an exciting weekend with a showdown of the KKK and The Black Panthers at the capital building.

Here's an ironic picture of a black police officer helping one of the KKK members who was affected by the heat.


"Are you looking at bent over women in here and didn't invite me?" Bill

 Roxanne, don't ruin this for us but Bill told Toni that we all bought him and Nikki the spoons that he can't find a card with.
Toni, I hope that expensive flatware store sent you the right items, I forgot to check the shipment before I gave the box to my personal assistant/husband to wrap. The set that we ordered for you has diamonds in it. The rest of the matching flatware should be here any day now, we just wanted to have them all engraved.


If any of you are users of Ashley Madison the dating website for married people, then your information has been hacked.

"I like little boys..." Toni

I read a Starbucks' blurb about their new coffee from Vietnam and thought it said Koala Nuts. Which honestly makes more sense because I don't know what Kola nuts are...

"Tasting Notes Kola nut, toffee & vanilla"


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment