Tuesday, July 14, 2015

07/14/2015

The Daily Chatter*
07/14/2015

Happy Birthday to Typhinee! I'm pretty sure she turns 25 today.

Roger makes me so mad, last night in my dream I was trying to escape some hit men and I was crawling on my hands and knees through a store and Roger stops me and asks me what I'm doing.

Toni shared this unpolitically correct statement with us today.


Tim missed out on birthday cake and ice cream today, he's going to be sorry.

Bill mentioned that you can be gay in the Boy Scouts and Roger said he will believe it when they offer a circle jerk merit badge. Roger has so many great ideas, I'm not sure why he isn't a Boy Scout Leader?

"I'm out of here, I have to go and pick up my old ball and chain." Mr. U'nnellls

Roger's mad because Tim one upped him and sang Happy Birthday to Typhinee.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment