Monday, July 6, 2015

07/06/2015

The Daily Chatter*
07/06/2015

"I'm going to eat it one way or another, I might as well have it for f*cking breakfast." Tim about some carpet.  It's no wonder why the man has to get a colonoscopy every week with what he's been eating.

Roger has officially lost his mind. He came in this morning and asked me if he had told me about Marlon, obviously he's not reading "The Chatter" or he would remember it's all his fault that Marlon quit.

Roger got mad at me for not posting my pictures from the North Cascades to FB yet, I have two on there so far so he shouldn't be mad and it's just another sign that he's lost it.

Ryan and I explored the North Cascades this weekend and were stunned with the beauty. I couldn't believe the brilliant green beautiful water at Diablo Lake (second picture) I deliriously thought we were in the Caribbean for a moment. The other pictures were lakes that we hiked to which were spectacular too.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment