Friday, July 24, 2015

07/24/2015

The Daily Chatter*
07/24/2015


Loopy Larry and some stranded woman gave us quite a show this morning and Bill told us that he had a one sided window so we all watched.

Roger approves of our hand soap again....lemon chiffon.  Roger does seems to like really fruity things like Toni.

"I would rather get ebola than eat at Dickies." Toni

Apparently Toni can go to Georgia where they claim some sign hackers did this....but he can double check for himself.

Roger actually paid me a compliment this morning....must be because it's Friday.

Roxanne has been so mean lately that I had to ask her not to beat me over the head with a shovel or call me idiotface today.

Speaking of idiot...."Bill's an idiot and a loser." Roger

"People wonder why I hate people but it seems pretty obvious to me." Typhinee

Maybe this is why Roger doesn't like Bubble Tea....This is how Thailand advertises their bubble tea.



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment