Wednesday, July 15, 2015

07/15/2015

The Daily Chatter*
07/15/2015

"Sometimes I forget why we don't like Roger, then I remember." Bill to me

"Don't play ball on Mary's lawn." Bill to Steve

Steve thinks Bill said that because Mary's a ball buster. 

Steve thinks everyone should know what a Wubble Bubble Ball is.

Cody broke the picture in the bathroom even though he claims he didn't touch it.

"I'm the f*cking boss why am I taking your sh*t." Bill to Toni
 
The long winded Tyco rep came in today and Bill probably hates me because I pawned him off on him. I'm sick and tired of hearing about the guys home remodel from 10 years ago so I thought Bill needed to hear about it. Toni got Steve to call Bill and rescue him though.

Joe texted Mary that he loves and misses her today. Obviously this is why he likes doing her jobs for her. 

"Is it really friends if your paying for his services." Bill to Mary about Joe

Here's the common reaction to Amazon Prime Day.
is like the scene in Christmas Vacation when Clark's boss sends him a membership to the Jelly of the Month Club instead of a bonus"

According to one Twitter feed you can buy a 55 Gallon Barrel of Passion Lubricant for only $1361.00 on Amazon today.
Some of the questions and answers for Passion Lubricant.
A:
No. It is used for porking.
 
 
A:
your mom and I had a wonderful time.

A:
yes this fluid can be used to lubricate a slip n slide .what I do suggest is using safety precautions and wearing a helmet. also watch for rocks before putting down the slip n slide as they will cause injury
 
A:
Yes.
 
This lubricate also seems to have some interesting reviews.
 
 
*not to be construed as Gossip 

No comments:

Post a Comment