Wednesday, July 8, 2015

07/08/2015

The Daily Chatter*
07/08/2015

"I'm going to make you crazier." Roger to me

Loopy Larry was making himself comfortable in a chair outside this morning. When I got out of the car I think he may have choked to death but I didn't look to see so he could just be lying outside.

Roger hates the shoes he's wearing today, he says they're uncomfortable and the only reason he wore them is because he claims he loves his wife and didn't want to wake her up by getting a different pair of shoes out of their room this morning. I love how Roger always has to point out his good deeds so that maybe we'll all change our mind about him. I personally think Roger didn't want Dot to scream and yell at him so he ran out of his home like a coward.

According to Bill, Roxanne dips her feet in all the water that she see's. He claims he has to keep her away from street drains to avoid weird situations. It must be hard for her since she works at a hotel with an indoor pool.

Joe and Roger have some sort of bathroom urination pact. Roger was telling me about it today but I ignored him.

Toni claims he didn't have sex with his male cousin even though he told him so....




*not to be construed as Gossip




No comments:

Post a Comment