Wednesday, August 30, 2017

08/30/2017

The Daily Chatter*
08/30/2017

I'm pretty sure Mr. Trump won't allow Roger to go anywhere near his flooring after the negative vibes he's been giving so I think Roger's title suggestion is off the table.

I didn't realize that Tim, Steve and Michael were all going fishing today. Our morning at the office was extremely quiet.

Bill compared me to a mobster this morning then he had the nerve to tell me that he wasn't the first person to say it.I will admit that this is part of the reason why Ryan and Roger ended up in the same group counseling class.

Roger asked if someone was covering for Steve today, I told him that Katherine was and that she was qualified because she can take the heads off her dolls and scream. Isn't that pretty much what Steve does all day.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment