Thursday, August 17, 2017

08/17/2017

The Daily Chatter*
08/17/2017

Roger told me that he was going to ask his wife to off him if he ever wears dress shoes and dress socks pulled up to his knees with shorts and a t-shirt. I was quick to volunteer and told him I would do that so Dot you're off the hook.

One of Roger's customers offered him Excedrin at the end of his visit and mentioned that it was for having to deal with him. I think Roger wanted to accept it because the guy was a complete a$$hole.

Mary said something horrible to Steve today and he still said it was the nicest thing anyone said to him all day, it's been a rough one.

"Just for the record I want you to know that I have no idea how large Serge's penis is." Toni after he spouted off that Serge stuck his little dick in everything on his job site. This was just Toni's frustration with having to re-bill a job, I would hate to hear what he would say if he had a real crisis.

I have a feeling that we're going to have an HR complaint from an installer about Tim. No need to worry, we'll have Damon handle it.


*not to be construed as Gossip


No comments:

Post a Comment