Friday, August 25, 2017

08/25/2017

The Daily Chatter*
08/25/2017

Every time I turn around Steve has an excuse for leaving early because of someone's birthday. By the way Happy Birthday Jenny!

Ashley claims that she didn't noticed that I talk to myself. What kind of game is she playing with me because even Tim notices that I talk to myself.

Toni left yesterday and said he has to gain 12 pounds and he's starting with a trainer. I'll start with a trainer who will tell me to gain 12 pounds any day.

Toni admitted to not really liking "The Office" & "Friends". I feel sorry for him since his only tv passion was "Will & Grace".

Tim left and told Kellen that he was alone with three women. I think we all ran and locked our doors after that conversation.

*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment