Tuesday, August 15, 2017

08/15/2017

The Daily Chatter*
08/15/2017

According to Bill people are going to die if they don't get their carpet in on one of his job sites.

Toni told me not to go to Seattle on Saturday because of the March On Google but according to the website the protest is supposed to be in Kirkland...so technically Toni is wrong.

Where the heck is Tim at? I have questions for him.

Sarah was out in the warehouse this morning. She was quick to come in and tell me that she was by herself and not making any trouble out there. I wonder if she Snapchats her boy toys while she's out there, I'm starting to think that she's the reason why young little innocent Joseph was fired.

"I'm doing my f*c#$*&% job." Toni to me


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment