Wednesday, May 31, 2017

05/31/2017

The Daily Chatter*
05/31/2017

I don't mean to make the rest of you jealous but Marty told me that I was his favorite person this morning. 

I'm glad that my presence has the ability to scare people out of Typhinee's office. Now if she would just quit being nice to people they wouldn't stay so long.

Leave it to Steve and Toni to inform Bill and myself that you cannot drink liquor in a Washington state strip club and that you have to go to Portland to do that.

Bill decided that a one day work week was enough for him because he's gone tomorrow and Friday. 

On our next hike Google Maps decided to take us to a closed off National Forest road near Mount Hood. Luckily we knew that couldn't be right and we kept driving around. We eventually found the trail and then found the sign posted that the trail had a rock slide and it was impassable. Apparently impassable doesn't mean a thing to hikers because just about everyone on the trail made it to the waterfall.






*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment