Wednesday, May 17, 2017

05/17/2017

The Daily Chatter*
05/17/2017

I seriously doubted Google this morning and I was put to shame. The voice on the radio did not sound like it could possibly be a man and it was Neil Sedaka singing Laughter in the Rain.

Leave it to Sarah to ask simple questions of somebody that nobody else wants to hear. Example when a certain somebody tells me that they only got three hours of sleep I say "oh that's nice" and I walk away. Apparently Sarah's too nice and she can't do that and then Typhinee has to hear the story and chew that person out for their stupid reasoning.

Bill got a Zen garden for his desk because apparently all of us stress him out. Everybody is pretty sure it's just a pile of coke though. I'm betting that Toni will draw male genitalia in it before the weeks end.

I think Kellen apologized to Joseph with an egg McMuffin this morning for their spat the other day.

"If I've learned anything from Roger its that you have to do coke off of a hookers a$$." Bill

I walked by Mary's office and she was talking about her eggs again. 

Toni wants to throw Bill's zen garden up against the wall. I think if Toni's ever allowed a Zen garden it's going to have to be full of cotton balls. 

Some of us found out yesterday that Sarah has quite a shoe intolerance. She doesn't like anyone who wears the same shoes everyday.
 


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment