Tuesday, May 2, 2017

05/02/2017

The Daily Chatter*
05/02/2017

I told Roger that I thought I was catching Kellen's cold and he automatically assumed the worst (that I did my favors for free). In my defense I wasn't the only one doing kinky stuff with Kellen because Tim thinks that he's catching it too. This is what happens when Kellen tells us he has a pocket full of money (you know how Tim can't resist cash and in my defense Tim made me do it).

Apparently Steve must have a foot phobia that's all I can say.

I thought I smelled BBQ, our neighbors have a food truck out in the parking lot for their shindig. 

Kellen was rear ended today in the big truck and Steve took him to be checked out by a doctor to make sure that he didn't have a concussion like Dwight did on "The Office" but Steve forgot to bring the spray bottle of water and if it wasn't for Damon on Friday Kellen would have also found a bottle of booze.

I thought this was another great picture that Roxanne took at the BBQ. Macy asked to have her new friend Katherine sit on her lap. 

 



*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment