Monday, May 8, 2017

05/08/2017

The Daily Chatter*
05/08/2017

Happy Birthday to my amazing husband. 

Bill and I have decided that Tim needs someone to make life decisions for him because obviously he can't. He broke his arm/shoulder on his dirt bike when he probably shouldn't have been riding, considering that he was as sick as a dog the other day. His wife told me today that he's a dumba$$ so I think she's all on board with us making his decisions.

Bill warned Tim today that he can't retire because he'll do stupid sh^%.

Amazon has just come out with Echo Look which allows you to take a hands free photo of yourself and it will tell you the last time that you wore the same outfit or give you advice on which outfit to wear based on recent trends. I have a feeling that Michael is going to order this tonight.


If you don't want to talk to Typhinee please don't lurk around her office because that woman will tell you off. 

Bill told me that he has a hot date tonight and I told him that I was going to call his wife. 

It sounds like Tim is grumpy, he won't even let Donna fondle him (according to a conversation that I heard about).




*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment