Thursday, May 4, 2017

05/04/2017

The Daily Chatter*
05/04/2017

It was so gorgeous yesterday that I got to sit outside when I got home and watch all of the birds mate around our deck. Seriously they were giving my husband horrible ideas. 

Poor Tim can now sing Smelly Cat with me.

Bill would like us to refer to him as beautiful and do a little cat calling (towards him) from time to time. He's tired of hearing about all of us ladies and our endless problems with men because we're all too beautiful.

Speaking of issues with men, Steve with Thompson was trying to get a little sympathy out of me by telling me that his wife talks more to their dogs than to him. I felt like telling him now you know how my husband feels (but with a cat).

"That happens with really important people like myself." Bill to some woman on the phone

Toni told me today that he didn't like somebody named Vasiliy (somebody we don't know). I thought Toni loved everybody especially dudes.

As far as good news Stephen Hawking's thinks we all need to find a new planet because Miley Cyrus says she's clean and sober *:-/ confused (Yes, I have a problem with combining MSN's headlines but it usually makes for better stories).

Tim has already warned me that he probably won't be in tomorrow. 

I'm assuming that Bill left Katherine at home today with a bowl of food and maybe a few bottles since he came into work without her.


*not to be construed as Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment